The Morning Run.

 

The day starts like any normal day for me. Alarm clock goes off I reach for my phone and turn off the alarm. 

Laying in bed naked in the early stages of waking up. I start to flick through the notifications. One then catches my eye. “Come and get naked with me” I open it up. 

It’s this amazing woman on Twitter I’ve been following her page for some time now. It opens up to this fabulous woman laying on the bed naked her hands covering one breast with the other placed on her pussy. Wow that's is hot got me hard I get hold of my hard cock and dream of her laying next to me playing with herself while I play next to her racing to see who cums 1st.

It’s me it’s always me.

I get up get dressed and start my day.

I get myself a drink and head out for my morning run.

I enjoy it at that time, early in the morning there is no one around the sun is just about to rise and there  is freshness in the sky I feel like I have the world to myself. 

I run my normal route around the housing estate where I live down the streets across the fields that line the back gardens and into the country side. The houses stop then and it’s just footpaths and fields. Apart from the old county cottage.  It was as I pass this cottages that I noticed a light flicker on. A shadowy figure passes by the window.  The window is then opened slightly and with this the shadow passes back in to view. “Wow” I think “that looked female and a very nice female body too".

I slow down to get a better look. Just from the path to start with. I hear singing coming from the window.  The radio is on and but that’s not all that’s singing. “It must be her" I think. By now I have stopped looked around there was no one to be seen in either direction on the track so I stop and wait to see who was singing. I then hear water running against the sound of the radio.  The singing stops and the water noise gets louder.  This intrigues me now I jump the fence and walk slowly across the strip of grass to the window to try and get a peek inside.

The shower is running but I can't see anyone around. The radio is still playing in the other room but the noise of the shower is drowning it out some what. All of a sudden the radio becomes louder and you then walk into the room. I  move back to try and keep out of sight. I see you in your white bathrobe hang up your towel on the end of the shower.  Your singing away without a care in the world you undo your robe and it drops to the floor. Your naked in front of me your breasts jiggle as you step into the shower. I  can’t believe that this is happening to me. I reach down inside my shorts to take hold of my cock.  It’s hard but that’s no surprise your amazing.  The water running all over you as you tilt your head back and start to wash your hair.  The water takes your long dark hair and stretches it down your back the water running of it and down the crack of your peachy bum.  You turn again and I now see the water running over your fabulous breasts and down your belly to your trimmed pussy.  You stand there rubbing your self with your hands over your breasts and gently squeeze them letting out a  whimper of pleasure as you make your way to your pussy. Your fingers the spread your pussy lips apart making your clit stick out you turn and face the shower you aim the water jet s to land just on your clit which gets you screaming with pleasure as you bring yourself to climax.  I’m wanking while I watch you as I get close to cumin my legs start to get weak I lean forward and place my hand on the window seal. I slip and knock your cup into the sink.

You then turn around but this doesn't make you jump. “ don’t stand there wanking outside come in the door us open”. I walk around the front of the house and the front door is  ajar I go in and walk into the bathroom.

“ thank you for stopping your run I was hoping you would. I saw you the other day pass by and liked what I saw. It was only a matter of time before you passed by again. Don’t just stand there get in here now I need my back rubbing clean I can’t reach it.”

I quickly get undressed and get in the shower with you. I get the soap and rub it over your back. I can’t help myself any more and reach around and rub it over your fantastic breasts. You moan with pleasure and push your bum back towards my hard cock. Oh my God that feels good your ass sliding against my cock. I can’t take this anymore so I push your head forward slightly and slide my cock into your ass deep and hard “fuck me fuck me hard” you scream . I ram my cock hard against you my balls slapping against your pussy.  Thrusting with all my might your breasts swinging with every thrust harder and harder “ Yes yes yes yes yes yes give it to me" you scream with pleasure and cum just as I cum in your ass. Wow.

“thank you for that. I was hoping you would do that to me. I saw you this morning and set this up I just need a good fucking it’s so lonely here on my own at times. I am glad you stopped otherwise it would have been the dildo again.”

“ your well come” I said a little a taken a back by it all.

“would you like a coffee before you go ?”

“ Yes that would be nice"

We clean ourselves up and you step out of the shower and put on your bathrobe. “that’s your towel on the end of the shower” you say and wink at the same time.  “I’ll get the kettle on"

I get out of the shower and dry myself put on my clothes and come into the kitchen. 

We sit down at the table with our coffee and talk .

 

As we the time passes I noticed your robe is loosening your breast is starting to reveal it’s self that little bit more.  I’m getting excited again.  But that’s another story. 

Comments

  1. Sexy and exciting, great story, I love it... John Key

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A weekend away. Part 1

The Favourite Cove