The Slave.

 

I'm on my phone one morning checking up on Twitter when I notice a post.

"Wanted new man of the house. "

"Must be good boyfriend material "

“Must be good around the house “

"DM me why your bf material  "

I see this like it and carry on looking through.

Later that day I'm sat at my desk at work when I start again looking at Twitter.  This time it opens up to the post. "Now this has got to be an omen " I think. So I thought a min and decide what have I got to loose.  I'm sat thinking about it . I reply by just saying " because you deserve better i will give it to you  because I will be forever yours " . I put my phone down and carry on with work but within 10 seconds the phone bleeps. 

A reply " thank you for your time in response to the ad I will be in touch "

Must be a auto reply I think and put the phone back down and carry on. 

 

1 hour later the phone bleeps again.

So congratulations I would love to see you can you come to my address this evening.  Ok I will I reply what time ?

7 o'clock but don't be late.

So it's 7 I knock on the door I'm stood there holding a single red rose. 

You open the door your stood there in a tight black dress which is low cut and very tightly hugging your fabulous body.  A split up the side to show of your knee high boots.  You are amazing. I hand you the rose and say " good evening I'm Bob and I am your new boyfriend " . I step into your house and before you can say anything I kiss you.  I hold you in my arms bend you over backwards slightly and  you loose your breath slightly and I kiss you again. “ Wow” you reply “thank you “. I walk into your living room a see some bloke on the sofa watching the TV.  Who are you I ask I'm her boyfriend he replied. No you fucking not I reply I am and this is how it's going to be. I'm going to be the new man around here and you are going to do as I say. Before he can answer back I spot hanging up on the back of kitchen door a feather duster.  I get it and bring it back to him take this and start cleaning. Your eyes are gleaming with delight as little known to me you had just asked him to help clean the house and he had refuse

We sit down on the sofa and he get up and starts to half heartedly clean . We are taking away and we hit it of its like love at first sight.  I could not help myself any more I lean forward and kiss you again my hand holding you on the spine of your back while the other gently touches your breasts.  You moan with pleasure as this is the first time  In a very long time you have been treated so tenderly.  Your hand slowly and skilfully move to slide a finger then 2 through my buttons on my shirt to touch my chest.

He is stood watching I stop I look at him but before I can say anything you reach to my ear and stay . I have something he makes me wear it is his favourite outfit. How about we make him wear it.

“Great idea”.

 You go up stairs and come back down with a old French maids dress. A little apron and hat.

I laugh yes yes that's great.

He puts to on he looks stupid. Now to top the look of you need to remove your pants you say. He pulls them down to reveal a little cock no bigger than a cocktail sausage.  “Oh dear that's a shame” I say trying not to smile “now carry on with the cleaning “. We both sit there for a few seconds laughing and commenting on his little cock.  I then with both hands undo the button on the back of you dress. I then slowly slide the zipper down your back the shoulder of the dress just falls of to confirm my 1st thought you were not wearing a bra. 1 nipple then slides out from under the black dress.  It's hard and firm waiting to feel my lips over it. I open mouth and gently kiss it, you exhale with joy as you feel feelings you have not felt for years. I lean forward more my cock is hard and I deliberately rub it against you.

You undo my buttons on my shirt and slide it from my shoulders revealing my chest. Your hands cup my chest pushing me back to feel my strength pushing back at you.

I take control now I slide the other shoulder off and slide the dress down. You arch your back to help it work it's way down smoothly to reveal both of your amazing breasts. I carry on sliding down the dress over your hips and down your thighs and over your boots. Your sat there now in a little black thong and your knee high boots. I fully remove my shirts and undo my trousers slide them down to reveal my large cock hard and throbbing in front of you. I'm naked now I kneel down in front of you grab your hips and pull you to the edge of the sofa. Your pussy is dripping with your juices, “ take me” you beg “take control now and fuck me right now” . I slide my cock up the inside of your thigh your pussy is throbbing with pleasure as you anticipate it sliding in side you. The tiny little bit of material that is your thong that just holds your pussy hair nicely trimmed to the same size is so wet it slides to the side with ease.  My cock is throbbing with pleasure as I slide in and out of you.  Your screaming for me to fuck you. I thrust it harder and harder my balls slap against you making you scream with pleasure.  You then squirt hard it's like a fountain. 

I look up and he's got his little cock in his hand it is just about fitting in his palm. “No” I said “your not here to watch your here to clean get some towels and clean up these juices”. He runs out of the room and comes back with 2 towels puts them on the floor and stands back. “Good well done now keep cleaning while I fuck your ex girlfriend.  Something she has been missing for some time thanks to you.”

I slide my cock up the inside your wet pussy again and this it's slow and soft making you feel the whole length of the shaft going in and out. I can now place my hands around your breasts and gently squeeze your nipples to intensify your pleasure.  Your cum over my cock your pussy squeezing it harder and harder as the orgasm gets stronger and stronger.

I slow down to let you catch your breath.

I see him trying to play with his little cock.  Your not worthy of watching this and playing with yourself. Go and stand in the corner of the room facing away from us if you are going do that. He shuffles over to the corner to play .

I then with both hands lift your legs onto my shoulders and slide my cock up the inside your wet pussy again after a few strokes I then with both hands lift your bum slightly take my cock out of your pussy and thrust it into your ass. You squeak with pleasure and scream with every thrust I moan in time with every thrust.  You hands grab hold of my wrist to help pull me into your ass deeper. I  cum so hard just as you orgasm again .

I shout at him “tissues fetch some tissues”.

“But I haven't cum yet” he replied. “Tough I say you are here to clean and be our slave so fetch some tissues now so we can get cleaned up and hold each other in a warm embrace”. 

He comes back in with a box. “Now clean her up” I tell him. Cum is dripping out of your ass right now, your pussy is so wet it's shimmering in the light. He sinks to his knees and gently wipes and cleans you up. He starting get his little cock hard again he seems to be enjoying cleaning now. I get hold of the duster and spank him with it right on his ass cheeks  the metal rod in the centre of the feathers leaves a red mark. His cock is throbbing as I spank him again and again.  He has finished cleaning you and get to get up. No I say you need to clean me now so I sit down as he cleans up my cock. You then get up and start to spank him again and again and again harder than I have. I think there are years of frustration coming out.

Now I said "I am the new man of the house and I am in charge. I have taken this amazing woman as my girlfriend now forevermore and you will have to be our slave or get out of the house."

With that you remove your boots and thong we sit naked and entwined on the sofa watching the TV while he cleans up the mess.

 

You forever mine him forever our slave. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A weekend away. Part 1

The Morning Run.

The Favourite Cove